Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Apologies to the group :(

Hello all!

I am just writing a quick post because I am going to be kind off absent for the next week or so.

I have the honour and joy of working in retail and it is that stupid time of year again where we lower prices and everyone decides to buy feckin everything even though they don't really need it.

I am working 8am till 12pm for the next few days and really cant see myself being able to post anything worthwhile bar a mumble or two if I am lucky. We have preparing for this since Saturday so I have been a bit wiped and getting out of my box on a billion vodkas on Saturday night did not help my posting abilities...(I shoulda brought Polka along!!)

Here's the funny thing. I have been neglecting my own blog as this is way more fun and I am kinda sad that I will be absent for a few days. Whats the story with this blog!! Its feckin great fun!

So anyway. I will post if I can and comment if I can but I hope you all understand if I go quiet for a bit :)

I will end with a question.

Why are umbrellas so feckin useless when its raining?

7 comments:

  1. No worries, just save ideas as they come to you and you'll have a queue of stuff for when you've got the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umbrellas really are ridiculous, aren't they?

    Thanks for the reminder about the sales...there are some things I need to pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have more romantic view on umbrellas- they remind me of Renoir's Umbrellas... in saying this I preffer sunshine.. and preaying for it as we speak
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem Idiot - you can make it up to us! For umbrella lovers everywhere you need to see this:

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058450

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah boohoo the little idiot has to do some hard work. So I take it dinner aint going to happen this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like umberellas too, remind me of the umberellas of Cherbourg! I think cities like Dublin or Paris look beautiful in the rain....oooh sales, I got pair of shoes in Faith for 20 Euro!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Midge - you are SO copying me. Didn't you check out the url I posted above? *humph*

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter