Friday, July 13, 2007

Go Fug Yourself


No the title of this post is nothing to do with Midge and her never ending mechanical exploits. I'm doing a lazy post today because I've got limited time and rather than waste it cleaning the house or packing my bags or dressing the kids, I thought I'd use it to point you towards one of my favourite websites: Go Fug Yourself. These girls are sharper than a crease in a pair of farrah slacks and hilariously funny. It's just about stars and their clothes and how money can't buy you style......as we all well know.
Anyway I will be away in the land that broadband forgot till next Wednesday so; as you were.....

2 comments:

  1. I lovelovelove Go Fug Yourself. When I was incapactiated and couldn't do anything other than sit on the couch, I'd be checking them for new posts. Beautifully acerbic.

    And I think all posts should now say Midge The Sex Maniac.

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter