I'm another in the line of bloggers who must apologise for lack of posts. I've been in
1. It would have been my mother's 77th birthday but she died nearly 9 years ago.
2. It's the 30th anniversary of the death of Elvis.
3. I got my Leaving Cert results this day 17 years ago.
4. I discovered today that if you buy shirts in packs rather than on hangers, you have to iron them. All 9 of them. Before they can be worn.
5. It's feck all shopping days left to Christmas. (131 actually).
6. And Myleene Klass had a baby girl...awwwwwwwwww.