Monday, February 04, 2008

Happy Birthday, Alice!



It's Alice Cooper's 60th birthday today! I think he looks great, the pet. I just love him. I love his radio show. He's funny. And he plays great music, that you wouldn't necessarily expect. Isn't this photo funny - it's like he's taken off his drag. This is more like it:


Strangely, my mother in law is called Alice, and my brother insists that AC is the male version of our mother - the way he talks, the shape of his face etc. I don't see it myself, but maybe that's why I like him?

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a big Alice fan. I like him in Wayne's World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess I don't listen to his own music! You'd be surprised by his show though. And what you see in Wayne's World is pretty much what you get! He's a sweetie. He's obsessed with golf! Not that that's exactly a point in his favour...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought GB his golf book for Christmas. Never heard how that went...

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter