Some more photo oddities from the Middle East...
So, what we have here is
1. A Horse in the back of a pickup truck... I kid you not, only sorry I couldn't get a closer picture. The guy roaring through traffic, kept banging the roof of the cab to keep the horse's attention. Odd but true.
2. Some of the local music artists, avaiable on cassette...
3. A genuine product, in fact the guy in the shop was quite offended when I laughed... I haven't seen anyone using one, but it would explain some of the driving around here
4. Not sure if this is intended to be ironic or terribly clever - just comes across as weird to me... And yes, they do sell Vodka here, this part of the Middle East is quite relaxed
5. This I blame the Americans for. It is from the menu at TGI Friday's even though Friday here is like Saturday... Anyway, it is deep fried Mac And Cheese... Yep, deep fried... I didn't try it