Monday, March 23, 2009

27 Dresses

well not quite 27 but 2 anyway!

There I was last night watching 27 Dresses, a friend had recommended I watch it. Now I'm not really into girlie flicks but said hey I've nothing else on tonight so I'll give it a gander.

Dear god...was I shocked....it was me!!!!!! OK it's a girlie movie but the story line really got me and how close it felt to home (OK so amn't in love with my boss but all else was very close to the bone). Am always running after everyone else looking after them and keeping them happy yet here I am the singleton with two bridesmaids dresses to my credit and no "Kevin" in sight.

It really knocked me for six watching it, little did I think I'd be so affected by a movie but it really has me thinking about my life and the way I am....and wanting to find "Kevin".......

Will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Funny how that happens. Watching the swarm documentary on BBC in the new year made me realise more than ever before how trivial we humans are in the grand scheme of life on earth. In a way it's a good thing because it reminds you that mothing's too serious.

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter