Sunday, April 26, 2009

Changes

Sorry Shan for being allusive!!

It's been a mad few weeks...have handed in my notice at my job and heading back to Ireland. Some may think I'm mad but would you believe three opportunities have already rear their heads. Now none may come of any of them but my self esteem has been done wonders!

I've been reading tweets from Zig Ziglars son on Twitter and at times I've wondered did he know me, sign up for his tweets if you can, you won't be disappointed.

What am I looking forward to...being a student part time for a while, catching up with friends and having a rest. The last year has been tough, mentally and emotionally but am out the other end. Bring it on!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good SQ. Hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked up zig ziglar, nothing came up/ Who do I search for?
    Good luck with everything. I'm sure it'll all work out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! Try looking for Tom Ziglar on Twitter that is Zig's son. Thanks for the wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter