Friday, April 10, 2009

Ooops TV

Right......There is a new show on Sky1 called Ooops TV. It is your standard run of the mill out-take funny clip show

I generally love these shows, no brainer stuff, having a giggle at kids falling off bicycles, brides falling into cakes etc etc.

I have a huge problem with this show. ..


Justin Lee Collins

I love this guy!!! Alongside Alan Carr he is fantastic, his show "Bring back" was a major success and really enjoyable...

However his commentary on Ooops TV is deplorable. That is the only word that fits. His tone, his wording, his feeble attempts at humour in this endeavour astound me. Is it just me?? Am I the only one who struggles through thirty minutes of this?? If anyone has seen the show please let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Haven't seen it. I like JLC but I've seen that before when telly people don't cross over genres well. You see it often with news readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He can be funny but then he can also come across as though he's on a crusade with religious zeal - you don't know if he's pushing a point, setting someone up for a fall or driving a hidden agenda. I couldn't watch a whole episode of either. He's all intense and then goes funny. It's like he's funny but not in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who or what your talking about, but if that photo is him...he sure is nice to look at :o)

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter