Thursday, August 20, 2009

Finding Mr Right or Mr Wrong




Today is my 26th Wedding Anniversary. Well it would be if I was still married! My marriage lasted two and a half years. First year was great, rest wasn't. I don't feel old enough to have possibly been married that long. Surely I'm not! lol


Ive had two wedding proposals in my life, my ex husband and another boyfriend. The boyfriend was few years back now and even at the time of his proposal I knew that I didn't want to be with him and soon ended the relationship. He was a total waste of space. Ive only accepted one proposal, and that was to my ex husband. It was right at the time, but I really was too young, though thought I knew it all.


Will I ever get asked again? Do I want to be asked again? I quite like the way my life is now, but who knows what might happen in the future and with whom! That's whats so fun about life.
A good friend of mine is doing the Four Man Plan as her way of finding Mr Right. She has tried all sorts of dating schemes, online dating sites, personals in local newspapers, clubs etc etc. Here is an article on the plan and shes got the book http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-1103205/It-adds-The-square-route-finding-Mr-Right.html, which I might borrow. She did try the plan before, but cheated so it didn't work. This time she wants to stick to it, and so far so good. I'm enjoying her stories on her dates. The only bit that she finds difficult is the reaction the dates have when she tells them she plans to go on other dates with other men.


She gets quite a negative response at this. This is always told on the first date, so that they know and theres no game playing. Its only a date, not a life long commitment. Once she has found a guy that fits her then she becomes exclusive and stops looking. But you do need a few dates to find that out.


I think theres a lot to be said for matching making lol I wouldn't have the patience to do what she is doing. It takes a lot of time and patience to find Mr Right or Mr Wrong!


Hugs


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sitemeter