Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kate Moss YSL Ad Gives Me The Horn

and if it doesn’t do the same for you then you are either dead from the waist down or kiss men. She is HOT HOT HOT in this ad. In fact just thinking about it now I can feel a warm tingle below.

But if you are wondering what all the fuss is about take a look at the following youtube clip of the ad with Ms Moss in it. While you are watching that I’ll be in the bathroom. What? I have a weak bladder <cough>.

Know who else gives me the horn? Winona Ryder from her 2002 shoplifting trial. She looked so vulnerable during that trial. Her whole look just said designed to give the Judge and the jury the horn. How did the men in the court room not have to disappear off to the toilets every 5 minutes? Heck I’m starting to tingle again…

Oh two tingly feelings below in one blog post. Wow if I had this while I was married may be I’d still be married.

This has been a poor attempt at a tribute to Derek & Clive. They were true comedy greats, heroes of mine, and I think the world is worse off without them in it lighting it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sitemeter