Saturday, July 14, 2007

Things I Love...


While I do have some big news that I want to scream about and share with the group, I don't want to jinx things by telling ye all too soon so instead, in the spirit of the meme, here's (in no particular order) some things that I love...


Good laughs with family and friends

Displays of affection, public or otherwise

Falling asleep in the arms of my boyfriend

My friends

Sheer talent and genius

Generosity of spirit

Getting away with being cheeky

Making people laugh

A hilarious private joke with old friends

Staring out at the ocean

The Muppets

The smell of bread baking

Occassionally spending my day off by going to see a movie in the cinema

Checking out the Christmas TV schedule in the Radio Times

Walking along the beach




3 comments:

  1. I love your list, it made me happy, but also a bit sad....in an attempt to defy the neutral nature of the blog, I miss the closeness of our earlier friendship:-( but great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with almost of all of these, thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You stole my list! Bastard! Although you did leave out lima bean harvesting.

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter