Thursday, September 06, 2007

Happy Hour?

Hey bloggerinos! Maybe this will brighten up your Thursday! My favorite band, ever, the BNL singing "Hello City!", They even refer to my other favorite band the Housemartins, by ripping off "Happy Hour"....!

I love them, like I love Paul Heaton from the Housemartins. He was my first crush, kinda set the tone for the rest of my life, overweight, politically outspoken, alcoholic, alternating wildly between mad party animal and moody bastard!

Hey Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. fine.....no one liked my music for Thursday, but your disinterst won't stop me posting more music .....I'm that stubborn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we did, we were merely overawed by its brilliance. Can't wait for the next installment! Not enough goths in this one for me.

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter