Sunday, December 02, 2007

Cranford..

Have any of ye been watching Cranford. It's a total classic. BBC period dramas are always great and what's great about this is it's a story most of us haven't read before, it's got great pedigree actors, and lots and lots of humour. I have my suspicions that Mary's going to get together with the son of the manor but they haven't gone down that road yet. Costume dramas make life great.



And, I can't wait for Andrew Davies new adaptation of Sense and Sensibility (see link). It's the only Austen book I never warmed to but I know Davies is going to make it brilliant. He promises new Darcy-esque iconic images, with Dan Stevens in the lead role, who was in the BBC's Dracula last Christmas:



Thank God for glorious period dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sitemeter