Friday, February 15, 2008

Slap and Squash


Ok I just did a big post but decided it was too boring. So instead I'm going to talk about smacking backsides. It's a family tradition and I love smacking people's backsides. When I'm in the pub with friends from college I slap them in greeting. I catch out my sisters all the time. I've reached this familiarity with a few people from work, but mostly only after a few drinks.

I also like smelling peoples heads and especially love to squash naturally curly hair in my hands. That's a fantastic experience. Unfortunately the girl I know with the most fabulously squashable hair hates me going near her and it makes me not want to be around her cause all I wanna do is squash her hair.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. I suspect there's a name for liking getting squashed. I'm happy to say I don't know what it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, and this isn't the first time you've talked about pleasures like this Milan, there are few people whose arses I'd slap (outside of my partner's) for fear of being taken up the wrong way.

    I now presume I have blanket permission to do this with you though and shall partake forthwith.

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter