It does seem like it's random crazy post day here at 49£
No offense to the excellent fellow posters (and Lima Bean Pickers - hard going in the fields during rainy season by the way)
But, by my reckoning, so far today we've had posts on the following...
1) Starting club nights and quotes from electricians
2) 7 stories about death, dying and exploding corpses
3) A post about Dolly Parton
4) A video clip of the Rolling Stones, in a post where Keith Richards gives out about Amy Winehouse
5) A video post in which two half dressed girls re-enact Daft Punk
6) Rambo 4 - reviewed, in what may be one of the best / most savage reviews of all time "it's like something written by a 4-year-old deaf dog who went mad from licking its own hole"
7) A scattering of Number only posts from Shanachie
8) A post that bgins with Mwahahahahahaha etc.
I was intending to post about what I had for dinner... Now I'm not sure if it's
a) too boring
b) encouraging the oddity (and God knows what will happen when SL gets to post later)
c) needs some kind of video to go with it...
Anyway, My dinner... by CNo2
Tonight i had what may not be an entirely balanced diet of a bowl of Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes, a banana and a slice of rhubarb crumble.
It was late, I thought I shouldn't eat late, then I ended up eating more or less random items...
The worst thing, I suspect, and I'm sure the Nutritionist Community who eagerly consume our postings will advise me, is that I had the same dinner yesterday, with a glass of wine...
So, am I doomed? Should I stop such frivolous snacking? What else does one do when you arrive home from work at 10 and are due to depart for work at 6.45am?
Help, I need a dietitian... Help I don't really know how to spell dietstausydtuin
Oh and I'm not sure I spelled rhubarb right either....