Sunday, March 09, 2008

There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish...

...the thing is to do as much as you can in the time that you have (Charles Dickens 1812-1870)

Howdy folks, long time no speak, have been up to me eyes for the past couple of weeks hence the lack of postage. I’m counting the days down to a point next week that will mark my first proper day off in 9 weeks. As you can imagine I’m well and truly bollixed for want of a more scientific medical description of my current physical state.

I kept meaning to post but couldn’t for one of two reasons:

1.
When I got time to I was too shattered to do so or had to eat/wash/sleep.

and

2.
Considering the past couple of weeks have revolved around work that’s all I would have had to post about and that would be a chore I could not inflict upon any of you.

The only story of note is about an interview in work for a job I’m capable to do, probably won’t get and not sure if I’d want it at this age anyway. Also how I inflicted my very drunk and ranting self onto Milan the night of the Blog Awards – sorry Milan.

When I come up with something a bit more worthy I’ll be in touch

4 comments:

  1. I'm no stranger to the rant and thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I learnt that F5 refreshes the page, which is a shame on me cause I'm a decades long keyboard user and thought I knew all the shortcuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe - and F11 will present full screen (and F11 again will go back to normal windows style)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We miss you! Anything! We'll comment bud, swear!

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter