Friday, May 23, 2008

I like driving in my car...


Car adventure No. 1

Parked at the lights beside the IFSC going southside one morning 5 years ago, doing a crosswords at each set of lights.

Tap tap on the window by a Gard.

Rolled down the window.

"What's the answer to 20 down?"

"Sorry"

"Would you mind waiting til you get into work before you finish that"

"yes sir, three bags full Garda sir" eye lid flit, giggle.

Garda laughs at me and his own sense of humour and walks off.



The first of many many times where Milan was stopped by the Gardai for dodgy driving and got away with it.


Tune in for more adventures.

3 comments:

  1. oh my god. Hope I never have to be in a car with you.
    nervous passenger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep 'em coming!

    I'd be happy to be your passenger Milan, but risk is *I* would do (or say) something stupid and upset the kind Sir. Promise I'll pay for the ticket though!

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter