Thursday, June 12, 2008

Where's the book?

I've spent the day inside today. Have had a bad conscience for not publishing pictures taken at the reunion May 10, so today I finally got around doing it. Unfortunately I can't show them to you as the site are members only. And in Swedish so not much fun for you anyway.

To the left here is the front cover to one of my books I mentioned here before. I've got over 20 of them but this one I like the most. Scanning its frontpage reminded me of the fornine£ book. Has it been lost or is it being passed around? I'd love to see what's being done to it.

PS. Clicking the picture should allow you to see a larger version. Hope it works :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, dolly. VERY cool photos!

    And great point - Where IS the book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've asked her and she's misplaced it *ahem* I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Midge, want me to come over and help you looking for the book?

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter