I have been Memed.
Hope it's not painful and will clear up with cream.
Apparently I go about this as follows:
1. List two things that irritate you for a reason (and list the reason!), and two things that irritate you for no apparent reason whatsoever!!
2. Give credit to the person who tagged you - the lovely Lottie
3. Link your answers to the original blog, that’s here (http://www.skillett.com)!
4. Tag four new people to participate.
Easy peasy. Although I very much try not to be the sort of person who is irritated quite frequently.
1. Arrogant people.
Hate the feckers. I work in an office that has its fair share of them. You know the type, believe that the world and all that is in it is theirs and theirs alone. Not a scrap of humility, compassion or human decency in any one of them. I stay under their radar deliberately.
2. Sharing my desk.
I share my desk. First half of the day is mine, later shift belongs to another girl. The number of times I've come in early of a morning to cold coffee in half empty cups, opened envelopes discarded, piles of crap to my left and she's left herself logged in so I have to go round the back and pull out the power cable so I can start my working day. Now don't get me wrong, she's a nice girl and unfortunately I'm not really the assertive type so I've never confronted her over this. Probably should.
As for things that irritate me for no apparent reason that's slightly harder.
1. How the soda scones are gone in the canteen almost very morning by the time I make it in for my break
Yes, I know I could go in earlier but it's a matter of principle. Hungry bastids.
2. The way the Sun shines in my window here for an hour or two in the morning and I have to have the curtains pulled over so I can't see out at anyone or anything.
It's why I like overcast days.
All work based too I see but I am in my cubicle and I have very limited imagination today.
For my four I nominate MW, Shan, Ash and Dolly. Lads?