Sunday, February 08, 2009

morning rant, not about the morning.

This is gonna sound like I am 90 years old, but what the heck is it with SOME young adults?

You know the ones, that think the world owes them everything. Won't work or go to school, yet still think they can have and do what they want. I have run across several over the years that were just too good to work fast food, but not too good to take handouts from anyone. One I know has 3 children for heavens sake! Does he work or at least watch them during the time his girlfriend works? Of course not ,this would cut into his play time :o(

I just don't get it. I have seen a few out grow it, I have also seen many just continue on like that their entire life. It really boggles the mind when its people from hardworking families, where a good example of the work ethic has been taught.

Is this something happening everywhere or is this a lazy american thing?

3 comments:

  1. nope I can safely assure you it is happening in England too

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the way we're raising kids now. They get what they want, when they want it. I blame television ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too much for free . they feel they don't have to justify themselves

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter