Wednesday, December 09, 2009

New Kid On The Block

Some how the promise of power appealed to me, so I snapped at the chance to join this communal blog.

I’m not going to write one of those bog standard blog posts introducing myself. You can work that out for yourself over the coming months. It will give you something to do.

It will also give me something to do as I learn all about you as well. I particularly want to learn all about attractive women that love the smell of a man that has been walking for a week without washing his clothes. Or if that is just too restrictive any attractive blogger groupie will do.

But before I finish this first post just to let you know I haven’t forgiven you for Jedward.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard Mwah x ( though don't read this as a come on as I prefer my men freshly laundered ) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took your advice and started reading up on you or someone with the same name - there weren't any photos so I'll have to just assume you're the same person....

    So, the operation huh, did it hurt? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter