Eight Reasons Why Disney Movies Are Gay*
1. The heroes and heroines are always good looking.
2. The main characters feel isolated or different from the people around them.
3. They fall in love with someone that society says they shouldn't.
4. They're all fabulous dressers.
5. They break into song at the drop of a hat.
6. They have cute and cuddley sidekicks.
7. Their enemies are usually a camp and often grotesque character (i.e. a drag queen).
8. After many mishaps, they eventually meet their prince charming.
9. They throw fantastic parties (usually at the end of the movie).
10. They live happily ever after :-)
*Admittedly, these are kinda tenuous reasons but this seemed like a fun post when I thought of it at 6:15am while walking to the bus stop.