Monday, January 28, 2008

The hardest part about growing up is letting go..

...and moving on with something that you haven't experienced yet. (Author Unknown)

Folks,

It is with great sadness that I write this post. An opportunity to develop my career has come up but means I won't be able to dedicate the time to the blog, not that anyone would really think I dedicate that much time to it in the first place.

I'm heading back to college to do a course which is fairly intense by all accounts. I'm sure you'll find it in the deepest recesses of your collective hearts to forgive me. You can get details on my new endeavour here if you're interested.

Yours in Lima Bean induced happiness now and forever.

TG

13 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll make the best employee they've ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll see - everybody slacks off sometimes :) you'll be back occaisionally I'm sure. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm fascinated to see how few people have actually clicked on your link :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So will you major in the efect fast food nation has had on the bottom line or on Hamburgular in contempary culture? Good luck young man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tib that's really said, I've only seen this now, I was too busy rushing to get to 800. That's more sadness. How will I cope in 49£ land without you. Good luck with all the studies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Folks....it was meant to be a veiled attempt at humour. I feel somewhat embarrassed that I misled you all....

    I'm not really leaving but was trying to highlight the fact that would can do an A level in McDonald's now.

    I don't know what it says that SL was the only one who laughed, or that RP didn't understand what was going on despite it been explained ab nauseum.

    MW - your best wishes as always were appreciated!!

    ML - I couldn't leave you to sail the online seas of cherry popping alone.

    Idiot - I'm not going to the Awards but thanks.

    Jo - I'm back already!

    Ash - I'll find an endeavour with which to do you proud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tib isn't going to the awards everyone........

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't want to go to the Awards and SL is abusing me over it.

    It's not that I don't want to meet you lovely people cos I do but the notion of the Awards just disturbs me. I don't do things like Xmas parties or work dos or the like.

    Think I have a phobia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah come on...the awards will be fun! One word... B O O Z E !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SL how do I get a feed for comments cos I almost missed this.....?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't mind the deception so long asz you're still with us.

    Ash, there's a box to tick at the end of the comments post that I think does that but i've always been too afraid to use it but i'm going to do it now.

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter