Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mutiny

Say hello to Mistress Overlord.

As current joint blogger of 2008 (6, as with TB), I've decided to assume authority over the lima bean fields and dish out some stats of my own. After this posting, TB & I (aka the newbies) will have the most posts, followed by Shan and JM on 3, the deposed former dictator and Aquasho at 2, and Rapture and Polka at 1. I therefore publicly berate said deposed former dictator for his preaching of words he does not practice and hereby challenge him to a blog-off (old-school rules, naturally).

5 comments:

  1. I join with my virginal colleague in setting down the same said challenge!!

    Bring it on bitch...................

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was only a matter of time. And I always thought it might be you Milan with your "big government take over the world one blog at a time" attitude!

    BRING

    IT

    ON

    GIRLY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell it like it is TB.

    The it will duly be brought on...

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter