Thursday, June 12, 2008

What body part would you be??

If you had to be a body part what would it be? You would be conscious of what you are not just a part. Don't know where this came from. Think I may be a mite unstable mentally.

Personally I would be a right eye ball. To be able to see everything and as a second consciousness to my owner I would have first hand experience of all the crap they get up to. Was going to be a clitoris for obvious reasons but hey ho I must be growing up...

Sorry for the lack of posts, just hot and sweaty and lazy these days.

Shan and myself may be in the next issue of the Dubliner magazine so keep your eyes open.

EDIT: Welcome Darren......

7 comments:

  1. I'll keep an eye out for that magazine. Interesting.

    I've no idea what part i'd be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, me neither. I'm not sure the body lends itself to such symbolic division.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An eyebrow. Right or left doesn't matter. I like how the eyebrows highlights the mood you're in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd rather come back as an animal of some kind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A penis of course,

    Team America nailed this question with these words of wisdom.

    "Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!"

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter