Friday, February 13, 2009

Gotta love these stickers around Dublin.



My god this guy who I will say I know very well has totally gone crazy with his stickers around Dublin. It makes me laugh though on my way into work, I easily pass 20 or more on my 10 minute stroll from Leeson Street to Baggot Street, some are very subtle almost looking offical, others like the Obama posters are quite obvious. Fair play to him must try and snap a few more.

Actually I notice Rick O'Shea spotted some Electricity Board ones a while back too!

1 comment:

  1. That is just the best thing I've seen this week. Brilliant. I can just imagine people's faces when they got tollect their change :)

    Property of NASA. You can just hear the rumour mill in Tallaght going haywire : "Jaysus dat Luas is so fockin advanced, dey got bleedin NASA to build it"

    ReplyDelete

Sitemeter