We've been Meme'd.
And no this time it's not the start another one of Midge's posts :)
Shanachie, who's the one doing the Meme-ing (is that the term?) explains all on his blog while also providing us with some illuminating facts about himself!
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here it goes
1. This is really weird, the hairs that grow above the second knuckle down of your hands I hate them and spend a long time plucking the little blighters. I dont know why this is but you will not find any hairs there.
2. I should open a record store, I have over 2000 cds now in my posession ranging from death metal to classical music, the majority of them are now stored away in the attic after I found mp3s to take up so little space
3. I pick my nose.
4. I love solpediene, this is sad but I do find them refreshing nowadays.
5. I am nearly 35 years old and I have never driven a car, and get this my father is a driving instructor.
6. I applied to go on Big Brother 2, I had permission from work, unfortunately this was before open auditions and you had to fill out an application form and send in a video of yourself. It was only when I got to the terms and conditions that the form said you had to be living in England. I am glad in many ways now that it did not happen.
7. I love gardening.
8. I cant handle my drink very well.
The last one will be good to know for the masked ball.
So that's it. Our group blog needs to provide 8 facts about the individuals here (as many as you like about yourself in the comments below - I'll marshal them all into an actual post after the weekend) and if we could each nominate one blog to be meme'd (someone who doesn't write here) that would be perfecto.
Sounds like a larf!